Family events, kids activities and parenting resources in the Tampa area!
Sense ABLE Brain
We are a pediatric therapy and learning service offering sensory-based Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy.
Is your child struggling to…
– Pay attention in school and follow directions?
– Read, and be able to understand what they read?
– Produce legible handwriting?
– Move with coordination?
– Tolerate eating a greater variety of foods?
– Understand social cues and make friends?
– Be chosen to participate in sports?
Do you wonder if they have Sensory Processing Disorder?
Do you wonder if they have an Executive Function Disorder?
Do you wonder if they have retained Primitive Reflexes?
Sense Able Brain is the help you’ve been looking for!
We also offer Free Monthly workshops for Moms with Struggling Learners. 1st Thursday of the month and various topics are discussed. See website for updated topics. 6:30pm to 7:30pm.
Area: North Tampa (Carrollwood/Odessa/Land O’ Lakes)
1519 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Suite 100, LUTZ, Florida, 33548