The Henry B. Plant Museum is a national historic landmark, located in the south wing of Plant Hall on the University of Tampa’s campus. It is formerly known as the Tampa Bay Hotel, which was a 500+ room resort hotel opened in 1891 by Henry B. Plant near the terminus of his rail line. The museum's exhibits focus on Gilded Age tourism, the elite lifestyle of the hotel's guests,and the building's use during the Spanish-American War.
401 West Kennedy Boulevard, Tampa, FL, 33606